It's nearly spring. This means many things for our household:
• Chicken coup with chickens (I'm not sure why else you'd have a chicken coop if not chickens...)
• More house renovations and painting
• I stop hibernating and become motivationally rejuvenated
• Growing a garden for the first time (something I've wanted to do for FOREVER)
• Landscaping the front yard
• Begin working on a stone patio in the back
I cannot for the life of my comprehend why I continue living in a northern state when I obviously thrive in the climate of a mid to southern state.
This is a space separate of my house blog. Here is where you'll find a little bit of everything. I'll try to avoid vapid posts - but no promises.